Installation Guide for Magento 2.0
1.Install plug-in via Magento 2.0
Login to your Magento account, go to https://marketplace.magento.com/ and search for t-appz.
Add t-appz to your cart and continue to purchase it. You can check if you have successfully purchased t-appz by navigating to My Account > Marketplace > My Purchases and looking for t-appz.
Navigate to System > Web Setup Wizard
Click on Component Manager and sign in.
To find out your Access Keys, navigate to https://marketplace.magento.com/ > My Account > Marketplace > My Access Keys
After signing in with your Acces Keys, click install.
Choose tmoblabs/tappz and finish installing.
2. Tappz Configuration
- Go to Magento admin page. On the left panel, click on Stores and under Settings, click on Configuration.
- On Tappz Token Generator, create a Tappz User Name and Tappz User Token Key. Then click Save Config.
- If you are going to accept payments via Paypal, go to Paypal section and select “Yes” in Sandbox field, and enter your Paypal Secret Key and Paypal Client ID, otherwise Sandbox will stay as “No”. Then click Save Config.
- If you are going to accept payments via Stripe, go to Stripe section and select “Yes” in Stripe Test field, and enter your Stripe Test Secret and Stripe Secret, otherwise Stripe Test will stay as “No”. Then click Save Config
- On the customer attributes section, from the dropdown menu, select the attribute if it is same with the left attribute.
- Go to Address Attributes. Do the same steps for Address Attributes and click Save Config.
- On Payment Methods, select your payment method from the dropdown menu and click Save Config.
- On User Agreement section, enter your user agreement (like Terms and Conditions) and click on Save Config.
- Select your e-commerce platform as Magento 2.0, enter your web service link, and fill the User Name and API Key information you’ve created on the Configuration page Tappz Token Generator section.
- Click on Verify button, and after the verification, click on Save and Continue button.
Then click Save Config.
3. Go to t-appz App Wizard to start creating your m-commerce app
After you are done with the configuration steps above, go to the http://t-appz.com/ to fill free trial form to get your free t-appz demo to start designing your m-commerce app.
Now you can start to design your app and publish your m-commerce app. t-appz will send you a test app before you go further. Our welcome kit will lead you the way through your t-appz experience.
If you ever need further assistance please contact us at email@example.com. We’ll be happy to help!
– t-appz Team