Installation Guide for Prestashop
1-Download the module via the PrestaShop Addons Page
- Login to your PrestaShop account.
- Search for the t-appz native m-commerce platform module.
- Download the free module.
- The module will download as a .rar file: “v.1.0.0-tappz.zip”
2-Login to the PrestaShop Admin Panel
- Once the module is downloaded, login to the PrestaShop Admin Panel.
- Select “Modules and Services > Modules and Services” from the left menu.
3. Click on the “Add a new module” button.
4. To upload the module, click on the “Choose a File” button and select the “v.1.0.0-tappz.zip” file you have downloaded.
5.Click on the “Upload this module” button to upload the .zip file.
6.Once you upload the .zip file, “The module was successfully downloaded” message will appear on the screen.
3- Complete module configuration
- Press the “Install” button to start the configuration process for your module.
- Once the installation is completed, you will proceed to the t-appz configuration page.
3. On the admin panel, click on the “Configure” button.
4.On the configuration page, fill in the “Username” and “Token” fields. You will use this information when you login to your t-appz account on the t-appz.com website.
5. Fill in the “Agreement” text field for your mobile application. This text will appear on the registration page for your app.
6. Fill in the required fields to activate PayPal as a payment system in your app.
Congratulations, you have completed the configuration process for this module.
4- Start your free t-appz trial to create your test m-commerce app
- Click on the “Start Your Free Trial” button on the configuration page. You will be redirected to www.t-appz.com.
2. Once you are redirected to the t-appz.com website, click on the “Start Your Free Trial” button on the banner and fill in the form to start your trial.
3.Shortly after you will receive the t-appz Welcome Kit with detailed guidelines and instructions.
4.t-appz App Wizard will walk you through 5 easy steps to launch your test m-commerce app.
5.The first step in the t-appz App Wizard is Web Service Verification:
- Enter your PrestaShop website link to integrate your server with your app.
- Select PrestaShop from the e-commerce platform dropdown list.
- Enter your website link in the web service field.
- Username is the same with the “username” you have entered on the configuration page in your PrestaShop Admin Panel.
- Password is the “token” you have entered on the configuration page in your PrestaShop Admin Panel.
- Click on the “Verify” button to start the verification process.
6.Once the verification process is completed, the App Wizard will walk you through the remaining steps.
If you need further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to help.